Oil & Filter Change
Autologic Bellevue, WA Auto Repair oil and filter change with detailed inspections
Your 5th OIL CHANGE is FREE with our PUNCH CARD**Conventional or synthetic, your first oil change service must be on or after 04/01/2009, you must present the punch card at the time of service.
*one oil change punch card per vehicle in multiple vehicle households.
- Prevent Breakdown.
- Reduce engine wear. SEE PHOTO
- Discover minor problems before they become major.
- Increase gas mileage by properly inflating your tires.
- Computerized Service Records increase your vehicle's resale value.
- Our comprehensive inspection allows us to track wear and tear on your vehicle.
- Not just a quicky lube, a comprehensive inspection is performed each visit.
- "Wynns" hot engine oil flush available - removes deposit buildups caused by infrequent oil changes.
- We suggest 4,000 miles or 4 months, whichever comes first for conventional oil changes.
- We suggest 5,000 miles or 6 months, whichever comes first for synthetic oil changes.
- Let us check your oil level between oil changes - running low on oil can be deadly to the motor in your vehicle.
Items included with every "MAINTENANCE" Oil and Filter change:
- Complimentary roadside assistance program*
- Change oil and filter using premium quality parts
- Install a new drain plug seal
- TEST condition of all fluids
- Top up all fluids
- Report serious fluid leakage
- Check and record tire tread depth
- Report if the tires show improper wear - correct alignment angles improve gas mileage
- Set and record tire pressure to reduce wear and increase gas mileage
- Lube drivers door to prevent worn hinges - is yours squeaky?
- Check all external lights for safety
- Check wipers and windshield washers
- Check brake pads and record approximate thickness
- Check air filter - a clean air filter inproves gas mileage
- Check belts and hoses
- Check battery and record capacity
- All information is documented on your work order and stored in your history file
- Reset oil change reminder